Sunday, October 11, 2009
A Face Saver
I am a huge fan of Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream. This cream is wonderful on my skin. It is absorbed quickly into my skin and does not clog my pores either. I have extremely oily skin and it does not make it oilier either. I can tell a difference just in the two weeks that I have been using it. My face feels tighter, like my skin is being pulled up so it does not sag. My complexion is also a bit brighter since using it as well. It has made a huge improvement in my life. I wonder what my skin will look like after using a whole jar of this miracle cream? If my skin is looking this good now then it will for sure look even better in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment